Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CCM MaD. We hope you enjoy your visit.

If it's your first time here please make your first post in either the 'Welcome' or 'Chat' section so we can verify your account quicker, untill verified your posts will need to be manually approved before they show, please be patient.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rear shock spring
Topic Started: Jul 4 2018, 01:11 PM (128 Views)
Colly
Commoner
[ * ]
Is there any one out there that could possibly help me. I'm trying to find a replacement spring for my rear shock. (04 ccm 404) does any one have any details on what spring I need. Thanks
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Monty
Member Avatar
Charlie Big Banana's
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
details should be printed on the spring, its either a 250 (DS) or 260mm (E) there are other bits printed but cant remember what they are, whats wrong with the old spring?
If it aint sharp I can play with it
My Utube Channel, lots of bike vids here. Subscribe if you likehttp://www.youtube.com/user/choppermark?feature=watch

Posted Image

Colly
Commoner
[ * ]
Thanks for that the spring is too badly corroded to get any info from it
Edited by Colly, Jul 5 2018, 10:35 AM.

Monty
Member Avatar
Charlie Big Banana's
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
get it shot blasted and powder coated, should cost about 20, I usually take in 2-3 at a time, but I only have 604 and 644 springs here

Vinny900 was trying to get a heavier spring for his 404, if he does his old std one could be up for sale, try the shot blasing first
If it aint sharp I can play with it
My Utube Channel, lots of bike vids here. Subscribe if you likehttp://www.youtube.com/user/choppermark?feature=watch

Posted Image

rigga
Member Avatar
Duke
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
76 250 on my SM

Posted Image
Bored and stroked motor now 462cc RHC187 cams Yoshi RS4 twin pipes no airbox ....Huge battery and manual decomp and now starts OK.

« Previous Topic · 404 DS & R35 · Next Topic »
Add Reply