Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CCM MaD. We hope you enjoy your visit.

If it's your first time here please make your first post in either the 'Welcome' or 'Chat' section so we can verify your account quicker, untill verified your posts will need to be manually approved before they show, please be patient.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ccm 604 forsale (known bike i beleive); 604 for sale
Topic Started: Feb 1 2018, 02:16 PM (142 Views)
604dam
Commoner
[ * ]
Hi i am considering selling my ccm 604 it will be sold as a none runner i bought the bike off a fella that is a member on here i beleive, everything has been great with it up until it cut out on me on a ride out, on closer inspection there is no spark and i am not knowledgable enough to fix it i just want rid as i wont be riding again even if i get it running due to a looming operation that will see me out of action for a long time.
The bike has a custom orange paint from DAZ PAINT with chequer flag pinned on front and rear mudguards it has WP RACING forks, adjustable levers, hand protectors and enduro wheels and tyres its the rotax engine wich has had the timing belt done less than 50miles ago also has an uprated carb i beleive (previous owner stated) fitted with an r6 exhaust its nice and loud and pulled like a train through all the gears before it lost THE spark, this could be an easy fix for someone that knows these bikes hence why iv advertised it on here for u guys to have first refusal, hopefully i will get some serious offers instead of silly offers i would probably get on sites like gumtree and such. Im not sure how to upload pictures but if anybody would like them dont hesitate to ask and i could email you them over the bike is a tidy bike. Thankyou damien
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Monty
Member Avatar
Charlie Big Banana's
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A location would be helpfull, We have a ccm mad facebook page, so easier to load photos, Please add some idea of what you want for it or you will get stupid offers, its human nature as we all want things as cheap as possible
If it aint sharp I can play with it
My Utube Channel, lots of bike vids here. Subscribe if you likehttp://www.youtube.com/user/choppermark?feature=watch

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Sell · Next Topic »
Add Reply