Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CCM MaD. We hope you enjoy your visit.

If it's your first time here please make your first post in either the 'Welcome' or 'Chat' section so we can verify your account quicker, untill verified your posts will need to be manually approved before they show, please be patient.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
644 WP short fork internals
Topic Started: Oct 9 2017, 07:41 PM (104 Views)
Wobbly John
Commoner
[ * ]
Hello, I'm after a set of short fork internals for my 644DS, if you have I'd be interested! Cheers, John.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

smokey
Baron
[ *  *  * ]
i got a set of short forks that i would sell just need 1 seal doing but that dont matter if u only want the internals.

Wobbly John
Commoner
[ * ]
smokey
Oct 10 2017, 06:15 AM
i got a set of short forks that i would sell just need 1 seal doing but that dont matter if u only want the internals.
Hello, I was looking for the internals only to be fair, but what sort of number did you have in mind? Cheers. John.

smokey
Baron
[ *  *  * ]
im not sure m8 make an offer as dont want stupid amount but dont want 2 sell the internals on there own as be stuck with the rest

Wobbly John
Commoner
[ * ]
smokey
Oct 12 2017, 06:40 PM
im not sure m8 make an offer as dont want stupid amount but dont want 2 sell the internals on there own as be stuck with the rest
I'll decline for now, I'd be in the same position as you with a set of forks I don't need! But thank you, I'll wait out for the internals, it's really for a winter project so no rush, cheers!

Matts
Member Avatar
Noob
[ *  * ]
What’s the difference with the shorter forks ?

Matts
Member Avatar
Noob
[ *  * ]
Nobody say shorter

smokey
Baron
[ *  *  * ]
thats all i can say lol as thay r the same forks just 10cm shorter. done by the internal

« Previous Topic · Wanted · Next Topic »
Add Reply