Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CCM MaD. We hope you enjoy your visit.

If it's your first time here please make your first post in either the 'Welcome' or 'Chat' section so we can verify your account quicker, untill verified your posts will need to be manually approved before they show, please be patient.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
spitfire; spitfire ccm
Topic Started: Feb 17 2017, 11:21 AM (959 Views)
ccm644durtyboy
Member Avatar
Duke
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i like this
https://www.facebook.com/CCMSpitfire/videos/1393813397358180/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lahauteur
Member Avatar
Rider
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Do you like it as much as alfieb?
http://forum.ccmmad.co.uk/topic/9038818/
2001 Rotax 640e Supermoto, 1998 350 Bullet and 2000 SV650S

Pa644
Marquess
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just been looking at the CCM web site and can´ t find the Adventure. Just the Spitfire in its three versions. The local German dealer has his last Adventure for sale (it was registered before E4). He told me that neither the Adventure nor the Spitfire can now can be certified as road legal anywhere within the EU (sine the advent of E4). But that CCM has a special exemption for sales within the UK (but not valid anywhere else). Just goes to show how happy we should all be with what we´ve got (my old 644DS!) as there don´t seem to be any new (E4) bikes that I´d come near to wanting.
Aged 644

Rob 110
Member Avatar
God
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Patrick, i think the new adventure 600 will have same engine as SWM, so EU friendly.

the spitfire range is a cash cow to develop the Adventure onwards. A nice little loop hole in UK and suits low volume manufacturers.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THE FORUM

DIRTY R30 644 '03 TPS done, gubbins gone, GSXR can, 150 main, 27.5 pilot, needle 2nd position, K&N no lid
FILTHY 404DS '04: 152 main, 70 pilot air jet, 38 pilot, emm needle 4th clip, Quill T3. Sold :(
HUSKY FE501 missile
Posted Image

rigga
Member Avatar
Marquess
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Saw the spitfire derivatives at the bike show, bloody lovely and I'd serious buy one
Bored and stroked motor now 462cc RHC187 cams Yoshi RS4 twin pipes no airbox ....Huge battery and manual decomp and now starts OK.

Pa644
Marquess
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It does look nice. But quite a few probs along the way for everyday road use: mudguards; mirrors; plates etc. Anyway, it´s not for me over in EU land.... (I do feel a bit sorry for the local dealers who are left with unsaleable stock .... for the second time round!)

PS

I see that Zupin has the SWM agency. And that they´re made in Italy in the old BMW/Husqvarna factory.
Edited by Pa644, Dec 1 2017, 04:06 PM.
Aged 644

« Previous Topic · Links · Next Topic »
Add Reply