Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CCM MaD. We hope you enjoy your visit.

If it's your first time here please make your first post in either the 'Welcome' or 'Chat' section so we can verify your account quicker, untill verified your posts will need to be manually approved before they show, please be patient.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spedo diagnoses
Topic Started: Nov 12 2016, 01:27 PM (153 Views)
Shanewright1994
Member Avatar
Youngun
[ *  *  *  * ]
My speedo stopped working .. checked speedo drive and at first glance looks okay and lugs not smashed . . Bought a new speedo cable from venhill . Speedo still not working . Spin the cable by hand and the needle In the speedo moves , so it can't be the spedo itself right ?? Will take the speedo drive off and just double check .
full throttle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rider
Member Avatar
Baron
[ *  *  * ]
Mine stuck at 35 and wouldn't return. The trip worked but pointer was stuck. Checked out all the usual things and determined speedo was knackered. I managed to contact MMB and they supplied with me with a new 1. Not cheap but worth it. If you want contact details, pm me. Be careful if you decide to replace the unit, there are 2 available depending on wheel (spokes or alloys). My bike now needs to be run in according to speedo!!! :what:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · 644 DS & R30 · Next Topic »
Add Reply