Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CCM MaD. We hope you enjoy your visit.

If it's your first time here please make your first post in either the 'Welcome' or 'Chat' section so we can verify your account quicker, untill verified your posts will need to be manually approved before they show, please be patient.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
in aberdeen
Topic Started: Jan 30 2012, 09:33 PM (14,557 Views)
bighit
outta here
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hi im paul from inverurie just outside aberdeen , dont think there was many ccm owners up this way on all the old ccm owners sites but be good if there was
paul
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rob 110
Member Avatar
God
theyre all still hibernating, wait til May :D

my R30 came from Glasgow :)
CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THE FORUM

DIRTY R30 644 '03 TPS done, gubbins gone, GSXR can, 150 main, 27.5 pilot, needle 2nd position, K&N no lid
FILTHY 404DS '04: 152 main, 70 pilot air jet, 38 pilot, emm needle 4th clip, Quill T3. Sold :(
HUSKY FE501 missile
Posted Image

bighit
outta here
hi rob. to be honest its not too cold just now , i dont think there was many ccm owners up here. i knew of 3 i think and i bought my bike off one of them lol so that left 2 and me

maybe more will find us

mine came from here http://www.qbmotorcycles.co.uk/

not sure if it was from new though

andaroo
Commoner
[ * ]
Hi chaps, I'm in Stirling - have an R30.

bighit
outta here
andaroo
Apr 1 2012, 07:52 PM
Hi chaps, I'm in Stirling - have an R30.

you got any snow androo?

mikef
Commoner
[ * ]
Hi guys,
I'm an old fart with a Rotax in Aberdeen!

bighit
outta here
hi mike im out in inverurie . bikes in bits after a gear box blow up ( the suzuki 644 engine) . hopefully get it sorted soon.

i know of another ccm in aberdeen/shire . was speaking to the guy at the bike shop in alford and he spoke of another ccm . maybe you was it ?

spanner x
Commoner
[ * ]
hi lads i stay in Forres and there are 2 ds owners here ;) ;)

bighit
outta here
cool cool i sometimes bike to elgin to see a mate . might see you sometime once i get the bike on the road again .

gixersandbandits
Commoner
[ * ]
Hi I'm from Lossie, just got my 644ds back on the road after complete chassis rebuild - did'nt know so many here. Seen one other that was sold from Willie Youngs.

bighit
outta here
i know of an r30 (well the guy had 5 years ago not sure if he still has it now) and a silver/grey ds that i have seen on the dualler a few times . not seen any others other than the 404 and 604 in shirlaws (spit :rant: )

davewil
Member Avatar
Baron
[ *  *  * ]
Hi gents Iam just ootside Huntly Aberdeenshire . :dirtbike:

bighit
outta here
davewil
Jun 12 2012, 11:43 PM
Hi gents Iam just ootside Huntly Aberdeenshire . :dirtbike:

only 20 or so miles from me then lol

davewil
Member Avatar
Baron
[ *  *  * ]
Yeah mate not far at all maybe get out for a blast when I get bike back together, hoping to get frame back tomorrow from pps at Inverurie. Still got fair bit of work yet but getting there slowly.  :dirtbike:

bighit
outta here
mine is in bits too , well has been for 3 years november coming lol. wifes health ( not being able to work so just my wage coming in ) getting married in 2010 did not help and not much overtime at my work has put the bike on hold. needs sprockets and chain , front trail tyre or rear sm tyre ,tax insurance ,MOT and so on so its taken a back seat just now

i hear pps is good at their work. never had anything done there

davewil
Member Avatar
Baron
[ *  *  * ]
i have seen some work from pps and its bloody good job and they will do it for cash, i can maybe help out with sprockets depending what ur looking for, i have brand new 38 tooth rear and its either 15 or 16 tooth front its on engine but not been on long, i am going to be running 45 rear and 14 front, i was in same boat with job and 8 month baby but changed company 6 months ago so things improving slowly, hoping to have bike back on road about 2-3 weeks, cam getting posted tomorrow for reprofile and going to reseat valves on head then get engine painted ready for frame. its all the wee bits that add up its a small fortune.

bighit
outta here
hi dave . im going 520 with the chain and sprockets, i have the front sprocket , not sure what size though. i did get a rear 48 but for the trail wheels . i have both sets of wheels . if you fancy a shot of the trail ones let me know unless you have them already . the rear tyre is on the limit and the front trail one worn due to using the trail wheels for going to work . . if you need any help with reseating the valves let me know and we can arrange something for when you come to pick up the frame if you like . i work out at blackburn(engine recons) . in most saturdays till 12 so staying back and hour is not too bad

i have most of the parts to get mine on the road other than the chain and tyres really . it got to the point i could not be arsed to get it ready . working with engines every day and coming home to do my own was a pain lol. plus not easy working in the shed when its raining lol.

hope to get it on the road asap as i just got my firearms and shotgun license recently and i dont drive and the farm is in garlogie so the wife needs to drive me there and she cuts my shoots short as she gets bored lol. its her sisters farm but the sister is not always there . so she sits in the car or in the farmhouse alone . so cant blame her really

davewil
Member Avatar
Baron
[ *  *  * ]
Ah i work the lurchers and done lot of shooting i have got loads of permission all over country, tend to go out lamping a lot vermin control for farmers , i was 9 years with douglasbrae iam a slaughterman go round farms dispatching sick and injured animals and collecting dead ones for disposal, i now work for north east fallen stock better pay more hours and good lorries.

bighit
outta here
see the douglasbrae lorries a lot. as i said in the pm ,the wife is from keith . i worked in mather in inverurie for a month . not in the killing side (eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk lol) i was in the packing part. went for a job with better money and just across from my flat . was at j.g ross bakers then . pretty handy as it was 100 yards from my flat .

M22stv
Member Avatar
Commoner
[ * ]
HI LADS IM DOWN IN MONTROSE RUNING A 604 AND LUVING IT :drool: :drool: :drool:

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Scotland · Next Topic »
Add Reply