Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CCM MaD. We hope you enjoy your visit.

If it's your first time here please make your first post in either the 'Welcome' or 'Chat' section so we can verify your account quicker, untill verified your posts will need to be manually approved before they show, please be patient.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Feedback and Suggestions; Whats good and bad about this forum?
Topic Started: Jan 20 2012, 11:32 PM (16,265 Views)
RudiRulez
Member Avatar
The Boss
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If you have any feedback and/or suggestions make sure to post them in here and I'll see what I can do about it.

Rudi.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Monty
Member Avatar
Charlie Big Banana's
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
How about a jokes section
If it aint sharp I can play with it
My Utube Channel, lots of bike vids here. Subscribe if you likehttp://www.youtube.com/user/choppermark?feature=watch

Posted Image

Monty
Member Avatar
Charlie Big Banana's
And a "help" I'm stuffed section
My Utube Channel, lots of bike vids here. Subscribe if you likehttp://www.youtube.com/user/choppermark?feature=watch

Posted Image

bighit
outta here
Monty
Jan 31 2012, 04:31 PM

why not have a "monty i need help " section lol

Marc
Member Avatar
Marquess
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Agreed,a jokes section will save me loads of texts to you lot....
CCM 644,Kent cam,Braking wavy disc and 4pot caliper,Brembo radial m/c etc etc

Posted Image

RudiRulez
Member Avatar
The Boss
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeh ill get a jokes section up in a sec, any help you need all goes in the 'Technical Help' bit.
Posted Image

Monty
Member Avatar
Charlie Big Banana's
bighit
Jan 31 2012, 05:07 PM
Monty
Jan 31 2012, 04:31 PM

why not have a "monty i need help " section lol

Sounds good Paul.

I'll get a 09 number as a direct line. :D

Posted Image

RudiRulez
Member Avatar
The Boss
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I take it Monty is pretty clued up on the workings of CCM's then?

I'll have to do my best to keep on your good side haha :lol:
Posted Image

firestarter1977
Member Avatar
Knight
[ *  * ]
Monty ,...

Dont turn into Bom :)
Posted Image
13092009099 by mb31uk, on Flickr

640 Rotax, Ported and Flowed, Big Mikuni, Full Scorpion System,Kick Start only, Lightened Clutch Basket, Oil drain Mod, MT 500 Balance Shaft, R30 Swinger, Brembo 4 Pot and Beringer Radial MC... 57 bhp.

bighit
outta here
firestarter1977
Jan 31 2012, 06:41 PM
Monty ,...

lol when monty starts smelling of wd40 you know whats happening .

yeah monty is the MAN i call . ok marc and reevo too lol when i need help , they guys have helped me so much . got a lot of respect for them

Monty
Member Avatar
Charlie Big Banana's
firestarter1977
Monty ,...

Thanks Mark,

Posted Image

firestarter1977
Member Avatar
Knight
[ *  * ]
haha...

Is that your fave Monty :)

Posted Image
13092009099 by mb31uk, on Flickr

640 Rotax, Ported and Flowed, Big Mikuni, Full Scorpion System,Kick Start only, Lightened Clutch Basket, Oil drain Mod, MT 500 Balance Shaft, R30 Swinger, Brembo 4 Pot and Beringer Radial MC... 57 bhp.

Monty
Member Avatar
Charlie Big Banana's
firestarter1977
Jan 31 2012, 08:49 PM
haha...

Is that your fave Monty :)

No Mate, Never used it, or sqirted anything on my rubbers....

Inside them, now thats a different rubber all together.... :D :D

Posted Image

BOM
Commoner
[ * ]
firestarter1977
Monty ,...

There is only one of me Firey :rolleyes: so i doubt there's any risk for Monty.
Many of you probably weren't aware that I was more than likely subject to more rules, regulation and restrictions than the rest of you and had posts edited, moved and removed just as much as anyone.

I told Steve on several occasions that its not how I would have run the site, but I had no say in the matter.

Anyway a suggestion for this site is to maybe allow for smilies to be added in after (mid text) rather than it only being added at the end of all the text each time :huh: and maybe increase the selection :thumbsup:

RudiRulez
Member Avatar
The Boss
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
BOM
Feb 1 2012, 05:56 PM
Anyway a suggestion for this site is to maybe allow for smilies to be added in after (mid text) rather than it only being added at the end of all the text each time :huh: and maybe increase the selection :thumbsup:

Not much I can do about the smiley insertation im afraid, its irritating I know but its something to do with the way the forum is setup and its beyond my control.

I can however add more smileys, just as soon as I understand this custom coding thing I will get right too it.

Im also trying to add like and dislike options to post's, and a link back to the homepage from the forum.
Posted Image

BOM
Commoner
[ * ]
RudiRulez
Feb 1 2012, 06:13 PM
BOM
Anyway a suggestion for this site is to maybe allow for smilies to be added in after (mid text) rather than it only being added at the end of all the text each time  :huh: and maybe increase the selection :thumbsup:

Not much I can do about the smiley insertation im afraid, its irritating I know but its something to do with the way the forum is setup and its beyond my control.

I can however add more smileys, just as soon as I understand this custom coding thing I will get right too it.

Im also trying to add like and dislike options to post's, and a link back to the homepage from the forum.

Thats a shame, do you have access to change the code or have they restricted that?

No rush with the new smillies :D as its not that important on the scale of things and I am sure you have more important things to sort out first. I believe there is an "emoticons manager" which should make adding new ones fairly easy.

Tricky
Member Avatar
Earl
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The only thing i've noticed which may help with security and such would be to add a registration thingy.

I'm not sure how much of a concern it is, but it looks to me like anyone can sign up at the minute without having to confirm/authroise the account by email. Just a thought :)

jonny h
Member Avatar
this is how i roll!
might be good to have the alternative parts section back too
Posted Image
,C26 604e, Posted Image

RudiRulez
Member Avatar
The Boss
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tricky
Feb 1 2012, 07:10 PM
The only thing i've noticed which may help with security and such would be to add a registration thingy.

I'm not sure how much of a concern it is, but it looks to me like anyone can sign up at the minute without having to confirm/authroise the account by email. Just a thought :)

Thanks, we now have an email validation system, must have forgot to enable it when I was setting everything up.
Posted Image

RudiRulez
Member Avatar
The Boss
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
BOM
Feb 1 2012, 06:46 PM
RudiRulez
Feb 1 2012, 06:13 PM
BOM
Anyway a suggestion for this site is to maybe allow for smilies to be added in after (mid text) rather than it only being added at the end of all the text each time  :huh: and maybe increase the selection :thumbsup:

Thats a shame, do you have access to change the code or have they restricted that?

No rush with the new smillies :D as its not that important on the scale of things and I am sure you have more important things to sort out first. I believe there is an "emoticons manager" which should make adding new ones fairly easy.

Im gonna be honest here........im not entirely sure.

The only code it looks like I can edit is something called 'style sheets', I've seen some Invision Free forums where people have added a load of extra bits and peices however I cant seem to work out how to do it myself. :huh:
Posted Image

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rules & Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply