Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CCM MaD. We hope you enjoy your visit.

If it's your first time here please make your first post in either the 'Welcome' or 'Chat' section so we can verify your account quicker, untill verified your posts will need to be manually approved before they show, please be patient.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GP 450 ..?SM?
Topic Started: Nov 21 2015, 01:07 PM (1,835 Views)
der wiener
Member Avatar
Baron
[ *  *  * ]
GP 450 ..?SM?
:arms:
Posted Image
Edited by der wiener, Nov 21 2015, 01:08 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red baron
Marquess
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Absolutely beautiful, only thing I'd change would be bashplate
644 DS, great bike, crap rider

DucatiDunk
Commoner
[ * ]
I recently road the gp450 up at Bolton and loved it immensely, we did a bit of off roaring which was awesome but I have now put a deposit on the RS.

I rode the standard height bike with a low seat :sweat: as this was a bit of a challenge as I'm only a short arse 5 feet 2. I mange to get one foot down which was ok for me as that's what I'm used to, the bike was quick responsive and loads of fun.

Roll on 8 weeks

Monty
Member Avatar
Charlie Big Banana's
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yes agree, nice handling bikes ,need a bit more zing though, Would be nice to try a full power one as they are being sold detuned to give longer service intervals
If it aint sharp I can play with it
My Utube Channel, lots of bike vids here. Subscribe if you likehttp://www.youtube.com/user/choppermark?feature=watch

Posted Image

Gromity
Gromity
[ * ]
That pic is taken from the Lord Raglan Pub carpark in Walmersley Bury, Peel Tower on Holcombe Moor in the background.

Snowgoose
Knight
[ *  * ]
There seem to be a fair few used .... sorry, pre-owned .... ones on Fleabay (8) and Naughty Trader (4), obviously there may be a certain number of crossovers, but I couldn't be arsed! Seeing these are 2015 - 2016 machines I wondered why are they coming on the second hand .... bollocks, previously possessed market ..... so soon? I'm not suggesting anything or have as yet formed any theories about this issue myself, I'm just curious, anyone else been pondering the same question :chin: ?

I had a good poke about a GP450 at the NEC. I thought it was a wonderful bike and was a gnats' whisker from placing an order but, seeing it was the fifth gnats' whisker I had encountered that day, I kept the money I hadn't got firmly in my virtual wallet and went home in a very morose mood indeed!

I hate Bike Shows!

Rob 110
Member Avatar
God
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
600 version will arrive, once they have made 300 spitfires/scramblers/cafe-racers.....
CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THE FORUM

DIRTY R30 644 '03 TPS done, gubbins gone, GSXR can, 150 main, 27.5 pilot, needle 2nd position, K&N no lid
FILTHY 404DS '04: 152 main, 70 pilot air jet, 38 pilot, emm needle 4th clip, Quill T3. Sold :(
HUSKY FE501 missile
Posted Image

Tramp
Prince
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The 450 is dicontinued due to euro 4 regs...also read the huge adv thumper thread on ccm450 before buying...they are in my view overpriced typical ccm bikes...require constant attention and badly designed in certain areas...they never learn.

Snowgoose
Knight
[ *  * ]
Tramp
Jul 13 2017, 11:32 AM
The 450 is dicontinued due to euro 4 regs...also read the huge adv thumper thread on ccm450 before buying...they are in my view overpriced typical ccm bikes...require constant attention and badly designed in certain areas...they never learn.

Wow! Glad I kept my virtual wallet closed!

keithquad
Commoner
[ * ]
Just collected my 2016 Gp 450. 160 miles on the motorway, bringing it back up North & then riding around trails in the Lakes following a KTM 350.
I've got to say so far the bike is brill!

People love to knock & dis bikes however ... this is a small production bike. The quality products are good. electrics are by all accounts not so good,however when you compare it with where KTM place their main electrics it's in just as a vulnerable location. Ive put sealant & rust spray all around mine - I was extremely wet through at the end of the ride with many many large puddles & no issues.

So if you wish to evaluate the bike at least balance it with those people who have ridden the bike vs those who wish to speak bllcks & dis things from a distance.

Just a view point .... from a new year!

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GP450 · Next Topic »
Add Reply