Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CCM MaD. We hope you enjoy your visit.

If it's your first time here please make your first post in either the 'Welcome' or 'Chat' section so we can verify your account quicker, untill verified your posts will need to be manually approved before they show, please be patient.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Austin Vinces' Twinshock Trailfinder and V.I.N.C.E
Topic Started: Jul 20 2015, 10:49 PM (2,195 Views)
Sportax Racing
Anything & Everything ROTAX
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Evening all.. I ventured out to Spain with some mates and took part in the Twinshock Trailfinder on my Trusty 555cc Armstrong Rotax!

Its the same as the V.I.N.C.E the following weekend which cators for any type of bike...

Checkout youtube.com/madstu who rode with me this year with a helmet cam on 12 hours each day - awesome!!

:dirtbike:
www.sportaxracing.co.uk
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lahauteur
Member Avatar
Rider
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I am seriously tempted by the VINCE with my Rotax next year, not sure if I have the time to ride both ways and do the event. Is a small fuel tank much of a handicap or is there plenty available around the area?
2001 Rotax 640e Supermoto, 1998 350 Bullet and 2000 SV650S

Sportax Racing
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
lahauteur
Jul 20 2015, 11:27 PM
I am seriously tempted by the VINCE with my Rotax next year, not sure if I have the time to ride both ways and do the event. Is a small fuel tank much of a handicap or is there plenty available around the area?
A big tank would be a bonus and save time i had to stop and top up 6 times on the Sunday!
www.sportaxracing.co.uk

stevo604
Member Avatar
God
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sportax Racing
Jul 21 2015, 10:23 AM
lahauteur
A big tank would be a bonus and save time i had to stop and top up 6 times on the Sunday!
been watching madstu on youtube a right header and that's what you call a holiday

Sportax Racing
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
stevo604
Aug 2 2015, 11:05 AM
Sportax Racing
Jul 21 2015, 10:23 AM
lahauteur
been watching madstu on youtube a right header and that's what you call a holiday
It was awesome Stevo! Hopefully see a CCM Mad team next year!
www.sportaxracing.co.uk

lahauteur
Member Avatar
Rider
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A few CCM bikes to be seen at this year's V.I.N.C.E. We manged 7th place with the 636 Rotax, a DRZ400 and a BMW450. 21 hours of riding great dirt trails and twisty roads in two days of Pyrenees sunshine.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
2001 Rotax 640e Supermoto, 1998 350 Bullet and 2000 SV650S

« Previous Topic · Videos · Next Topic »
Add Reply